In this article, you will learn how to download and install Wd My Passport driver windows 10. WD My Passport is a trusted storage device that fits comfortably in your hand. With the storage capacity the drive provides, you can store, organize, and also share documents.
Before you begin the wd my passport setup procedure, here are few key features that you need to know about WD My Passport.
Getting started with WD My Passport:
- Open the external hard drive package.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Take out the WD My Passport drive from the box.
Connecting the portable drive:
- At first, turn on your Windows computer.
- Using a USB 3.0 cable, connect the WD My Passport drive to your computer.
- Now, the My Passport drive appears as an external storage device in the My Computer Window.
WD My passport Software Installation On Windows:
- On your computer, visit the Official WD website.
- Click Support and then select the WD tab.
- Choose your product.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Scroll down to find the software. Select the required software that you want to download.
- Click Download. The available WD driver software for Windows are:
- WD Drive utility for Window
- WD Security
- WD Backup
- WD Discovery
- Double-click the downloaded file. The WD Apps Setup wizard appears on the screen.
- In the WD Apps Setup wizard, click Next.
- You’ll find these options to install wd my passport driver windows 10 software.
- Recommended Install
- Custom Install
- In the Installation Type dialog box, select the Recommended Install option.
- Click the End User License Agreement link. It directs you to the End User License Agreement. Read the agreement thoroughly.
- Once done, select the check box next to I agree to the terms of the Western Digital End User License Agreement.
- The installation process starts, and the progress bar displays on the screen.
- Click Next.
- In the Installation Complete dialog box, you’ll find these options:
- Backup files with WD Backup
- Set security with WD Security
- Manage your drive with WD Drive utilities
- You can select any one of the options and do the necessary task.
- Finally, click Finish.
To get more assistance on how to install Wd My Passport Driver On Windows 10, Call our experts and get instant solution. If you want to know about How To Solve Not Accessible On Windows 10, visit our page.