Seagate 8tb Game Drive Hub For Xbox One
Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8TB comes with dual USB ports. It is compatible with the Xbox One gaming console. The device storage enables you to store more game data, and the dual-port allows you to connect with Xbox One accessories and charge any device simultaneously.
The device is easy to set up as it can be done within minutes. Let us see the steps to set up Seagate 8TB Game Drive Hub for Xbox One.
- Unpack the Seagate 8TB Game Drive Hub for Xbox One from the package.
- Remove all the components from the hard drive box.
- Check if you have received all the components inside the box.
- Remove all the protective covers from the device.
- Now, connect the power cord to the Seagate drive.
- Connect one point of the USB cable to the Seagate Game Drive Hub and another end to the gaming console.
- Once connected, you can see the LED light on the drive, which indicates that the device is connected successfully.
- After plugging in, the device will ask you to use the Game Drive Hub for media or to format the device for games & apps.
- Choose any of them and begin to use your Game Drive Hub.
How to format the Game Drive Hub for Xbox One
If you are connecting the device for the first time, you can see the “Set up external storage?” window appear on your screen. Choose the Format storage device option. If not, follow the below provided steps to format your drive.
- Click on the Settings icon on the Xbox One main menu screen.
- Select the All settings option.
- On the following page, click on the System option from the list and choose the Storage option.
- Now, select your external drive.
- Click on the Format for games & apps option.
- Select the Format storage device option on the Set up external storage? screen.
- In the following screen, provide a name for the external drive and click Enter.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and click on Format Storage device again.
- Wait until the device gets formatted.
- After formatting, your device will show the drive ready to use.
- Now, you can access your Seagate 8TB Game Drive Hub for Xbox One.