Most of us have important text messages, photos, music, and videos inside our WhatsApp chat logs. In some instances, we may start to look for solutions to transfer our WhatsApp data from our mobile phones to our computers. Read this page completely if you want to know the procedure for how to transfer whatsapp data from iphone to windows pc.
TRANSFER YOUR WHATSAPP DATA VIA ITUNES
- Initially, connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch iTunes and click Summary in the left menu.
- Under the Backups section, click This Computer> Back Up Now.
- Now, your iPhone data will be transferred to your computer, including the WhatsApp data.
- Once you transfer the data, you can delete the unwanted files from your computer.
TRANSFER YOUR DATA VIA DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE
You can also try data recovery software to transfer the files to your computer from your iPhone. You can download any data recovery software from the Internet. But make sure to get it from its official website. Follow these instructions to know the procedure in detail.
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable.
- Run the data recovery software and wait until it detects your iPhone.
- Select your Whatsapp messages, photos, contacts, or other data and click the Scan button.
- Once the scanning process gets completed, click the Recover to PC button.
- Now, your Whatsapp data will be processed iPhone to pc data transfer.
TRANSFER YOUR DATA VIA IOS DATA MANAGER
iOS Data Manager is the best software to export all your WhatsApp data across different devices; you can transfer your chats, photos, videos, or any other data to your computer. Adhere to the instructions below to know the detailed procedure.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- From the top menu, click the Backup & Restore option.
- Select the file types you want to transfer and check the WhatsApp & Attachments option in the App Data section. Then click the Backup button to begin the backup process.
- Once the backup process gets completed, click the View Backup Data option.
- Now, your WhatsApp data will be extracted. Select the chats, photos, and videos you want to transfer and click the Export to Computer button.
TRANSFER YOUR WHATSAPP MEDIA VIA EMAIL
If none of the methods suit you, follow the instructions below to transfer your data via Email.
On your iPhone, launch WhatsApp and open the WhatsApp media you want to transfer.
Now, open the WhatsApp data you want to export and click Contact name> Export Chat.
Select Attach Media and enter your email address to send your WhatsApp data.
Now, access your email account from your Windows computer and download all the attachments.
In this manner, you should know how to transfer whatsapp data from iphone to windows pc. In case you still have questions, get in touch with our expert team.